|Product||Concrete Tilt-up Industrial|
|Location||19018 NE Portal Way, Portland, OR 97230|
|Size||84,200 square feet Floor 1: Office Space 8,045 square feet Floor 2: Office Space 2,868 square feet|
|Lot Size||4.8 Acres|
Property Description: Portal Way is an institutional grade industrial asset located on the border of Portland and Gresham. The property features 28’ clear heights, high divisibility, wide wraparound driveways, ample parking, and great divisibility. It also features a bioswale at the front entrance which not only absorbs surface water but also adds an aesthetically pleasing landscape element. The property is 100% leased today to Pomegranate Communications Inc., a clean user that specializes in the creation of greeting cards and calendars.
This building features:
- High density sprinkler system designed for 25’ high storage of plastic products.
- 3,000 amps 277/480v electrical capacity
- 50’ x 50’ column spacing with a 60’ speed aisle along dock loading doors
- 12 dock high loading doors with the ability to add more for a total of 20 dock high doors
- 4 grade level doors (12’ x 14’)
- 123 parking spaces
- Motion sensing TSHO high efficiency fluorescent lighting in the warehouse
- 36 total 2’ x 4’ skylights in the warehouse providing natural light